Good Morning,

Time for an update! I hope all of you are surviving this odd return to school.  I know personally, I can't remember when I have been this tired or stressed.  Hopefully, this weekend you can pause and take time away from school to take care of yourself and your families!  

There are some issues/events coming up that we would like you to be aware of.  First of all, MESSA (Insurance) open enrollment is in November, please access your MESSA account through the portal to review your plan.  We are adding a new plan and I will post that overview here.  Renee Szurna who is our MESSA rep will be doing informational meetings on that new plan and answering questions on October 6 and 7 at 4:30.  When those dates get closer I will send out those links. You can also ask me questions, I would be happy to help! I intend to send this information on insurance to  personal and cppschools emails since insurance information and meetings are for everyone even if they are not a member. On a related note, union business emails should be done through personal email, so please check that for member related issues as they occur.

https://www.messa.org/pdf/essentials-overview.pdf

We have reached letter of agreement for both EA and ESP for return to school.  A letter of agreement must be signed and ratified when there are this many changes in working conditions, which there are.  Also, please realize this situation is always changing so the district realizes that we may have to amend this as we progress through the year. We will post information on when those ratifications will occur.   I will also post tentative agreements on the blog this weekend for you to review.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EA Contract Tentative Agreement

Survey for Support Staff